这足以表明,没有回头路了。
This is enough to show that there is no turning back.
你有信心东山再起吗,人们都懒得懂。
Do you have the confidence to make a comeback? People don bother to understand.
自从你开始和他约会,你没有从他那里得到任何东西,但你一直在为他牺牲。
Since you started dating him, you haven got anything from him, but youve been sacrificing for him.
你应该筛选你的朋友亲戚和泛泛之交。
You should screen your friends, relatives and acquaintances.
当你学会自信时,你会发现自己比以往任何时候都更放松。
When you learn to be confident, you will find yourself more relaxed than ever before.
人活在世上,体面的人不能失去,偶尔遇到困难的时候,也要学会保持沉默。
People live in the world. Decent people can be lost. They should learn to keep silent when they encounter difficulties occasionally.
世上没有白走的路。我们越是体会到人间的温暖,就越是体会到心中的智慧。
There is no white road in the world. The more we realize the warmth of the world, the more we realize the wisdom in our hearts.
当一个人贫穷时,他的亲戚很少帮助他,非常讨厌他
When a man is poor, his relatives seldom help him and hate him very much
在接受一些注意之后,我确信对方深深地爱着我。
After receiving some attention, I am sure that the other party deeply loves me.
他主动的问候把你拉回到记忆中,同时你也感到困惑。
His active greeting brings you back to your memory, and you are confused at the same time.
爱是纯洁的,爱是勇敢的,这样的一个你,应该如何去对待和珍惜。
Love is pure and brave. How should you treat and cherish such a person.
在漫长的生命中,我们走得越远,就越能体会到每一刻的珍贵。
In the long life, the farther we go, the more we can realize the value of every moment.