一句话勾起了我对你的所有思念,原来我还是那么虚弱。
A word reminds me of all my missing for you, I am still so weak.
嘴角上扬的季节已经成为模糊的记忆。
The season of the mouth has become a vague memory.
你把我推开,责怪我离开了你。
You pushed me away, blamed me for leaving you.
哭出来,忘记悲伤,忘记曾经,有点疼,但这样我才能感觉到活着。
Cry out, forget sadness, forget once, a little pain, but so I can feel alive.
一个人要经历多少生与死,不要迷恋过去,这样才能披荆斩棘。
A person to experience how many life and death, do not be infatuated with the past, so as to break through thorns.
你从来没有给过我解释的机会,所以我们就此别过。
You never gave me a chance to explain, so we e done.
泪水模糊了我的世界,你离开的时候我连人影都看不到。
Tears blurred my world, I couldn even see you when you left.
有些事情你年轻的时候不懂,但是当你懂了,你就不再年轻了。
There is something you don understand when you are young, but when you understand, you are not young anymore.
我想靠近,但我害怕失去,我不想放手,但我不得不分开。
I want to be close, but Im afraid of losing. I don want to let go, but I have to part.
我也想躺在向日葵上,即使我很难过,但至少还有阳光。
I also want to lie on the sunflower, even if I am very sad, but at least there is sunshine.
我需要的只是一个人保护我不恐慌,我不想承受那些多余的痛苦。
All I need is someone to keep me from panicking, and I don want to go through all that extra pain.
如果你不理解我,我不怪你,我怎么能怪你呢?
If you don understand me, I don blame you. How can I blame you?