我躺在棺材里,听到外面有人。真奇怪,这些人在我死后才开始回忆我的美丽
I lay in the coffin and heard someone outside.Its strange that these people began to remember my beauty after I died
不以占有为目的的爱才是真爱。
Love without possession is true love.
作为一个女孩,你不应该坚强到让别人不知道心疼。
As a girl, you shouldn be strong enough to let others don know heartache.
在那里人们喜欢孤独,但不喜欢失望。
There, people like loneliness, but they don like disappointment.
生活就是当我哭泣时,我没有鞋子穿,我发现有人没有脚。
Life is when I cry, I have no shoes, I find someone has no feet.
没有你,我不会快乐,但我不悲伤。
Without you, I won be happy, but Im not sad.
你从不在乎爱你的人是否想念我。
You never care if the people who love you miss me.
孤独的夜晚,我们之间的画面一直浮现在我的脑海中,思念着我们的过去。
In the lonely night, the picture between us has always appeared in my mind, thinking of our past.
牵着我的手,闭着眼睛走,你就不会迷路了。
Take my hand, close your eyes, and you won get lost.
如今,对婊子心软意味着不给自己一条路
Nowadays, being soft on bitches means not giving yourself a way
你可以理解,如果有一天我不打扰,不再制造麻烦,意味着什么。
You can understand what it means if one day I don bother and don make trouble.
在背后议论别人真的很不礼貌,尤其是那些信口开河的人。
Its really impolite to talk about others behind their backs, especially those who talk freely.