他不仅愿意,而且从不要求任何回报,只要你能爱,他做任何事都觉得值得。
He is not only willing, but never asks for anything in return. As long as you can love, everything he does is worth it.
抱怨常常使生活变得困难
Complaining often makes life difficult
当你失去爱的时候,你只想让婚姻平静祥和。尽量避免其他任何事情,不管是好是坏。
When you lose love, you just want to make your marriage peaceful and peaceful. Try to avoid anything else, good or bad.
遇到的事情,不敢有自己的坚持;
Encounter things, dare not have their own persistence;
走到最后,是在忍,是在忍
In the end, its tolerance, its tolerance
他非但不告诉你他有多恨你,反而对你冷眼相待,让你失去理智。
Instead of telling you how much he hates you, he treats you coldly and makes you lose your mind.
有句话说得好:靠别人胜过靠自己。
There is a good saying: relying on others is better than relying on yourself.
这是一个关于人际关系的真理:你越是表现得友好,人们就越不把你当回事。
This is a truth about relationships: the more friendly you are, the less people take you seriously.
在你看来,两个人已经在一起生活了这么长时间,应该需要很长时间才能离开对方。
In your opinion, two people have lived together for so long that it should take a long time to leave each other.
不要责怪你自己。不要说你不够好
Don blame yourself. Don say you e not good enough
在你遇到他之前,你从来没有想过仅仅一段爱情就能让你的心一下子变老。
Before you met him, you never thought that just a love can make your heart grow old all at once.
因为我爱我自己,了解我自己,所以我选择做我自己,而不是生活在各种复杂和虚假的关系中。
Because I love myself and know myself, I choose to be myself instead of living in all kinds of complex and false relationships.