三寸不烂之舌我为檐下之你是人间惊鸿客
Three inch tongue, I am under the eaves you are the world amazing guest
灯光和河流,人间的风月。
Light and river, the moon of the earth.
眼中早已满是少女,哪还有容得下月色
There are girls in my eyes. I can still see the moon
感谢您如此精彩耀眼
Thank you for your brilliant
旁边那个比我丑的人是我朋友嘻嘻
The one who was uglier than me was my friend
又是一座金山换不回的女英雄
Another heroine who can be replaced by Jinshan
这种混乱的生活总有一天会变好的。
This chaotic life will be better one day.
它们在土里度过冬季,来年就能开出希望之花
They spend winter in the soil and they will be able to blossom hope in the coming year
假如爱情是一本童话,我们就会在第一页遇见它。
If love is a fairy tale, we will meet it on the first page.
还是过客,该好好过客了。
Its time to pass by.
是否所有人都告诉你要理智一点
Is everyone telling you to be rational
漫山遍野的浪漫山河,人间的点滴温暖都值得我前行
The romantic mountains and rivers all over the country and the warmth in the world are worth my advance
感觉诚恳是很帅的事,
Its cool to feel sincere,
做好事不问前程
Do good without asking for future
幸运的是,我不能再活了。
Fortunately, I can live any longer.
希望,我们都能做个开心的人
I hope we can all be happy people
日月相伴,星辰相伴,
The sun and the moon, the stars,
有人看得远了,离得太近了会失望
Some people will be disappointed if they look too far away
一个不爱你的人,也许比你想像的还要少
A person who doesn love you, maybe less than you think
夏天吃过晚饭之后
After dinner in summer
人生本是枯燥的,但奔跑时会有风。
Life is boring, but there will be wind when running.
全是初出茅庐,凭什么我两个都是美女
They e all new. Why am I both beautiful