721. Excuse me. Can you do me a favor? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
722. Would you please hold the door open for me? 请你给我把门开着,好吗?
723. I"m afraid it was a bother for you to do this. 恐怕做这件事太麻烦你了。
724. It"s very kind of you to take the trouble to help me. 你真好,不嫌麻烦地来帮助我。
725. It wasn"t any trouble. I was glad to do it. 一点也不麻烦,我很愿意做这件事。
726. Would you be so kind as to turn down the radio? I am writing a letter. 劳驾你把收音机调小声一点好吗?我在写信。
727. If there"s anything I can help, don"t hesitate to tell me. 如果有什么我能帮忙的,请一定告诉我。
728. Could you lend me twenty dollars? I don"t have my wallet on me. 你能借我20美元吗?我身上没带钱包。
729. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled. 劳驾帮我推一下好吗?我的车抛锚了。
730. I"d appreciate it if you would open the window for me. It is stuffy here. 请你把窗打开吧,这里不通风。
731. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness. 但愿对你的好意我能有所回报。
732. There"s just one last favor I need to ask of you. 还有最后的一件事要你帮忙。
733. I"d be glad to help you in any way I can. 我愿意尽可能帮助你。
734. I certainly didn"t intend to cause you so much trouble. 我的确不想给你造成这么大的麻烦。
735. She"ll always be indebted to you for what you"ve done. 对你所做的事,她感激不尽。