我们经常吵架。We fight a lot.
= Do you two fight? (你们吵架吗?)
Yes, we fight a lot. (嗯,我们常吵架。)
我不再爱我的妻子了。I don"t love my wife any more.
我老婆有外遇。My wife"s cheating on me.
*cheat on...“在男女关系上表现的不忠”。
= My wife"s a two-timer.
= My wife"s secretly dating someone else.
= My wife"s having an affair.
我们感情不和。We had a falling-out.
*falling-out“感情不和”、“失和”。
= We had a big disagreement. (我们之间意见分歧很大。)
= We don"t get along anymore. (我们再也不能在一起了。)
我已经改变心意了。I"ve changed my mind.
= I"ve reconsidered. (我想重新考虑。)
你变了。You have changed.
= You"re not the same as before. (你和以前不一样了。)
你现在是不是和谁交往呢? Are you seeing someone now?
Actually, no. (没有,谁也没有。)
我和妻子没什么共同语言。 I don"t see eye to eye with my wife.
*see eye to eye with...“和……意见一致”。
= How"s married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
= I don"t see eye to eye with my wife. (我和妻子没什么共同语言。)
我们俩合不来了。 We just don"t get along.
我想我很了解你。 I thought I knew you.
我和我的秘书有了婚外情。I had an affair with my secretary.
和你在一起没意思。I don"t enjoy being with you.
= We don"t have any fun anymore.
我们离婚吧。Let"s get divorced.
*divorce“离婚”。
= I don"t love you anymore. (我不再爱你了。)
现在我和我妻子分居了。I"m separated from my wife.
*separate“夫妻分居”。
= We are living separately now.
我不能失去你。I can"t get over losing you.
*get over“(从疾病、痛苦中)恢复,重新站起”。
= I can"t recover from breaking up with you. (我无法接受和你的分手。)
= I can"t forget you. (我无法忘记你。)
和你分手是我最大的痛苦。Breaking up is hard to do.
*break up“朋友、夫妻间的分手”。
make up (和好,言归于好)
请不要伤我的心。Don"t break my heart.
*break one"s heart“使……万分痛苦,让对方因失恋而痛苦”。
= I want to break up. (我想和你分手。)
= Don"t break my heart. (请不要伤我的心。)
= Don"t make me sad.
我们争论了好几个小时。We argued for hours.
*argue“是用理论来说服对方”或“各自坚持自己的主张而争论不休“。